Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Human Resources Manager Job Duties:
- An important part of the Administration Manager’s job is overseeing the day-to-day operations of the office. This may include ordering supplies, maintaining meeting schedules.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Prepares employees for assignments by coordinating orientation and training programs with international partners, contractors and site supervisors.
- Ensures monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by assisting in scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, including taxation and pension plans;
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
Human Resources Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Human Resources and Performance Management
- Strong Verbal and Written Skills
- Proficiency with computer access. Microsoft Excel, word is mandatory
- Experience with MailChimp or other web-based solutions is an asset
- Experience with implementing paperwork filing systems is an asset