As House Manager, you will be responsible for delivering an unforgettable stay for our
guests, exceeding our company’s’ exceptionally high standards of intuitive, individualised
service, care and discretion. You will lead our talented front-of-house team, taking charge of ensuring that guests’ individual needs are communicated across all departments and well catered for. You will thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment, bringing exceptional communication and organisational skills as you manage and motivate your team. In turn, you will receive the support to build on your experience and develop your skills as a manager and front office specialist.
To support the entire operation of the apartment whilst remaining a hands-on member of
the team, specific responsibilities will include;
– Leading and developing a great team across all departments to achieve exceptional
performance across the key indicators of profit and people.
– Working with the General Manager to support the entire Apartment operation
– Managing the apartment reservations process
– Managing rates and availability in line with company objectives, strategies and financial
– Managing and ensuring team compliance with all guest documentation process
– Instilling a culture of service to the team to ensure 5* standards are delivered to guests at
all times (in person, telephone or online)
– Responsible for planned and preventive maintenance, including but not limited to proactive and reactive work.
- A degree certificate and experience in the hospitality sector.
How To Apply
send CV to email@example.com
with the job title as the subject of the mail
- Salary Range 80,000-100,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5