Qualification: B.Sc / HND in relevant disciplines.
SALARY : Industry Standard
LOCATION: MUSHIN / LAWANSON AND ITS ENVIRONS
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Design school’s aims and objectives and implement policies
• Plan, support and assess individuals and teams’ work to ensure task delegation.
• Arrange head teacher performance management.
• Supervise and evaluate school policy effects and take action where necessary.
• Develop creative and responsive approaches to teaching and learning.
• Engage self learning by ensuring a culture and ethos of support and challenge.
• Exhibit and express high expectations and establish community targets.
• Design and monitor training needs for teachers
Qualified and interested candidate should send their cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!