View more 2 months ago
Our Client is seeking to employ Head Strategy, Planning & Corporate Performance Management to oversee the performance of all the organizations against the scorecard/ KPIs. The preferred candidate will;
- Provide high level advice to the CEO and Corporate Management Teams on all aspects of performance management, review and organizational / partnership assessment in line with emergent thinking on a business
- Facilitate the process of translating the updated strategy into the scorecard map and objectives.
- Co-ordinate with various organizations to obtain inputs for KPIs/ MIS.
- Conduct training and education courses on the Scorecard management system, and serves asthe central organizational resource to coach, educate, train, and assist management team about the scorecard methodology and tools.
- Perform other duties as requested by the CEO
- This role requires a first degree or its equivalent diploma qualification in Accounting/Finance, ideally consulting/project management.
- 5-12 years relevant work experience.
- Advanced/ extensive knowledge and mastery of relevant theories, principles and complex techniques gained through broad experience or special development.
How to apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com