To guide and lead the procurement and inventory team members across the centers nationwide-supporting the C.O.O in driving transformational initiatives that ensure the organization is well-equipped and positioned with global diagnostics best standard procurement and inventory operational concept.
- Supply Chain/Operation Purchase & Costing; Costing functions include determining actual costs of providing AML various reagents and consumables, scrutinizing associated company expenses, analyzing profitability, and supporting the C.O.O in preparing the company budget on Opex.
- Responsible for company inbound & outbound samples and reagents logistics.
- Handle all pricing recommendations of medical reagents and consumables.
- Handle all recommendations of medical and non-medical kits.
- Presenting MR (monthly report) for all centers to the C.O.O.
- Support the C.O.O in the development and management of the business P&L
- Minimum of 7 years of cognate experience as Procurement & Inventory Manager in the industry.
- First degree in Medical or Para Medical from a reputable institution
- Strategic focus and forward-looking, experienced in diagnostic business partnering with C.O.O to develop and deliver business strategies.
- Familiar with operational processes, procedures, and policies.
- Strong people management skills.
- Detailed understanding of operational risk management in ref to the choice of purchase, storage of ERC, and manpower.
- Experienced in building high performing Inventory and purchases functions
How To Apply
See full information here; https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2011385337