The Head Admin/HR will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and management of the entire team in line with organization’s mission, vision and corporate values.
This role requires a versatile, diverse and experienced Admin & HR generalist who has a proven successful record of leading and delivering on the job with dedication and passion, whilst keeping abreast with changes in the Human Resource space.
- First degree in any Social Sciences/Human Resource Management
- Minimum of three to five (3 – 5) years’ work experience in a similar role
- A certified member of CIPM/CIPD/SHRM
- Demonstrated exemplary follow-through skills; ability to oversee, track, and complete complex projects/assignments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Up to date knowledge of the Nigerian employment laws and Act
- A Master’s degree in any business-related field will be an added advantage
- Experience in Health & Safety or quality improvement is an added advantage
- Experience in using at least one HR software is an advantage
Salary range: N120, 000 – 130,000
How To Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE IN ABUJA