CUSTOMER SERVICE is needed in Lagos by UC. United Capital is a fair and equal opportunities employer; all applications are welcome regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin or religious belief. We also believe in liberty of labour and seek to retain talent and foster employee loyalty through the uniqueness of the work environment we create and the opportunities for growth, leadership and career advancement that we offer.
United Capital is seeking to recruit passionate, experienced and competent individuals to fill vacancies within our Trustees business. You will assist the team in all United Capital Securities marketing and relationship management efforts.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the high standard we set forth for customer satisfaction is engrained in all operational aspects of the Customer Service department.
- You will understand that the clients’ needs always come first and therefore effective and efficient problem solving techniques are applied to every customer inquiry. In addition to the overall leadership and management of the Customer Service Department and representatives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering top notch support to customer in a professional, helpful, and highly informative manner before, during, and after a customer’s requirements are met.
- Opening accounts and process client mandate requests with the necessary internal stakeholders
- Project manage customer inquiries that come in to the department
- Updating client records
- Ensuring the Customer Service environment is always welcoming to clients and prospective clients.
- Close out all Customer Inquiries within the TAT timelines.
- Respond to customer inquiries via email, telephone and provide support for social media inquiries.
- Cross sell United Capital products and services to customers/perspective customers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Significant level of maturity
- Highly organized, with the initiative and ability to work with limited supervision
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Effective process management abilities
- Enthusiastic, positive and hardworking attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of United Capital products and services
- The ability to perform under pressure within time constraints
- Proficiency in MS office suite
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- Must have about 2 years in client-facing role
Applicants should please firstname.lastname@example.org and Also Upload CV and Cover Letter Below