United Capital is seeking to recruit passionate, experienced and competent individuals to fill vacancies within our Trustees business. Interested applicants should please send a resume and cover letter quoting applicable reference number below to:
- You will provide Finance and assurance support for the businesses.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prompt and accurate posting of transactions to the GL accounts.
- Prompt processing of expenses and properly recognized revenues
- Proper set up of the Financial Accounting systems and Controls.
- Management of the GL with utmost integrity.
- Daily / monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts as well as the preparation of monthly proofs for all GL accounts.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and analysis of performance.
- Collation of all relevant information to produce end of year statutory accounts.
- End of year statutory accounts is finalized by specified date and presented for review.
- Be an effective business partner to the business
- Any other business as may be assigned by the Head: Financial Control and the Group Chief Finance Officer
- Basic understanding of the capital market
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Team Player
- Excellent written, oral communication skills
- Consistent drive to succeed
- The ability to perform under pressure within time constraints
- Maintain high standards of personal integrity
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills are required.
- Excellent report writing skills and ability to communicate technical positions
- Bachelor’s degree in numerate discipline is required.
- Must have about 6 years experience in a financial services institution
Applicants should please firstname.lastname@example.org and Also Upload CV and Cover Letter Below