CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER is Needed in Lagos by UC. United Capital is a fair and equal opportunities employer; all applications are welcome regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin or religious belief. We also believe in liberty of labour and seek to retain talent and foster employee loyalty through the uniqueness of the work environment we create and the opportunities for growth, leadership and career advancement that we offer.
United Capital is seeking to recruit passionate, experienced and competent individuals to fill vacancies within our Trustees business. You will assist the team in all United Capital Securities marketing and relationship management efforts.
As CIO you will have overall responsibility for Information Technology (IT), manage and coordinate the technical infrastructural services and resources in alignment with the business objectives of United Capital Plc.
- The CIO will be responsible for the delivery of digital platforms, planning, forecasting the technical services and resources to support the infrastructural and Information System (IS) needs of United Capital and work closely in concert with the CEOs and IT contractors to ensure integration of systems and technology.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development and implementation of ICT strategy for United Capital Plc
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
- Oversee ICT support (infrastructure development, systems support and maintenance) for the Heirs Holdings group of companies.
- Migrate manual processes to digital platforms and deploy easy to use solutions
- Participates in vendor contract negotiations for all new computer equipment and software purchase for the organization
- Creates a cost-benefit analysis as well as supporting a detailed definition of data requirements and departmental workflows
- Benchmark United Capital against up to date ICT practices and adapt accordingly.
- Proactively identify and develop new and innovative ways of improving IT processes within United Capital.
- Assess and anticipate technological projects and recommend appropriate action and resources
- Lead, motivate and develop the capability of the ICT team, to achieve agreed annual targets.
- Software Development
- Mobile technology
- Cloud computing
- Collaborating technologies
- IT management
- Customer relationship management
- IT Security
- Enterprise resource planning
- Project management
- Strategic thinker,
- Time management
- Excellent communication
- Planning & organizing
- Ability to multitask and exhibit sound practical judgment
- Innovative Thinking
- Discretion, good judgment, adaptable and versatile individual
- Ability to equilibrate priorities and organize work effectively to meet deadlines
- Vast knowledge of the Capital market, Investment Banking, Asset Management and Trustees Business
- Data Management
- Sc Information Technology or Computer Science with relevant professional certifications
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Information Technology 3 of which must be in a leadership role.
- Experience in financial/banking industry is preferred.
Applicants should please firstname.lastname@example.org and Also Upload CV and Cover Letter Below