United Capital is seeking to recruit passionate, experienced and competent individuals to fill vacancies within our Trustees business. Interested applicants should please send a resume and cover letter quoting applicable reference number below to:
- You will be responsible for the review and approval of the account opening process both within the company and at CSCS.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collection, Processing and Updating of all certificates received from registrars and Customer Service.
- Filing of all letters to the CSCS/ Registrars
- Submission, Keeping of Records of all processed documents i.e. Change of Name/ Address, Complaint on certificates/ Dividends/ Certificate Submission and general inquiries as relates to Registrars/ CSCS.
- Capturing of certificates/ warrants received
- Handling of Returned Certificates
- Review and approval of the account opening process both within the company and at CSCS.
- Record-keeping of all updates from CSCS and the Registrars
- Other tasks as may be assigned by Line Manager
- Good understanding of CSCS and its Operations
- Good understanding of NSE and its Operation
- Ability to liaise with the Registrar
- Good client advisory skills
- Portfolio management and statistical analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- First degree in relevant discipline
1 year in a similar capacity within a Financial Services environment.
Applicants should please email@example.com and Also Upload CV and Cover Letter below