A leading Public Relations & Strategic Media group is currently looking to hire Group Business Development Executive .
The job is based in Lagos.
• Act as Rain Maker for the Business by having overall responsibility and accountability for Identifying business opportunities/trend setter ideas via researching industry, publications and related events within the communications industry for CMC Connects consideration. Ensure implementation and deployment of selected opportunities using a program management methodology.
• Serve as Business advisor to the Group Managing Director on major Government economic decisions, most especially in the areas of Budgetary and budget allocation to MDAs, States and LGAs to exploit areas of profitable collaboration.
• Filter through potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities and then recommending most coherent and compatible options. Objective is to propel company to sustain leading status in the communication industry
• Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations. Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Target government MDAs (spell MDA out) for cutting edge design of new concepts in government communication programmes that would yield cost effective patronage.
• Develop Business plans for each of the Group Companies to enhance growth and profitability.
• Analyse new public relations and communications concepts; identify those relevant for company’s adaptation and/or profitability.
• Ensure delivery of team’s financial targets including revenue, market share and net margin.
• Responsible and accountable for understanding and anticipating customers’ requirement, mapping competition and positioning the company offerings as the preferred service provider to its various clients.
• Maximize customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining excellent relationships and effective communication channels.
• Prepare necessary reports (metrics, periodic business reviews) and maintain in company database. Provide monthly reporting of revenue intake and closed deals.
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Chief Executive Officer
• Leadership Team of Group
• Senior Management team of Clientele base
• Service Provider Partners
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or HND in business, or any of the numerate Social Sciences (Economics, Geography, Marketing, Business Administration) with a minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience preferably in business development.
• An MBA with concentration in Finance and/or Business Administration will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 6 years work experience in Business Development is required with demonstrable experience in developing strategic business plans influenced by Global and National economic indices
• Program Management Skills
• Strong, charismatic individual with outstanding organizational skills, driven to succeed and win
• Expertise in developing strategic Business Plans influenced by global and national economic indices.
• Mastery of Presentation skills/techniques. Understanding of how to deploy the full suite of required presentation tools to enhance executive management scenario building/ decisions making
• Ability to execute with Minimal supervision
• Analytical and full of drive for results
• A self-starter and innovator of business concepts
• Inspiration to team members; believer in team work
• Ability to communicate and relate with C-Level executives
• A detail oriented person with a track record of follow through accomplishments
• Deep practical strategic thinking abilities with business acumen to executive and implement
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Change Agent driven to create a legacy
Kindly apply below.