REPORTING LINE: CEO
Our Client, a recycling and commodity trading company along Lagos Ibadan Expressway is currently looking for a highly motivated and proactive individual to act as the General Manager who will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the day-to-day activities of the company particularly its operations, meeting and exceeding our production and operations targets.
The ideal candidate
- Should have had extensive experience running a Recycling Plant or other production plants
- Should understand Operational processes, quality controls and cost control in a production plant.
- Should have strong understanding of OSHAS and Environmental Management Systems.
- Should have the ability to manage time and to prioritize work effectively
- Should have strong analytical skills to Initiate and develop practices, analyze, and identify the best solution
- Should have a strong negotiating and communication skills
- Should have a good working knowledge of SAP ERP System.
- Should be proactive, self-motivated, driven and result-oriented
- Should have good Leadership skills and be able to manage a team of operations and production staff
- Should have the ability to develop and implement operational strategy
Coordinating the day-to-day operations of the company includes but is not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement operational strategy to grow the business.
- Provide overall coordination of the factory operations, including but not limited to production process, quality control, process and cost optimization of the production process.
- Ensure the factory is running smoothly at all times.
- Lead a team of Operation and production staff to ensure the effective running of the factory.
- Ensure safety and environmental policies and guidelines are established and followed through.
- Drive factory operations towards 99% uptime, zero defects, and zero HSE & Environmental incidents.
- Provide detailed operations reports and updates
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time.
- B.Sc/HND in a related field.
- He/She must have at least 15 years of experience as an Operations/Shift Engineer in a factory/production environment.
- Must be experienced in handling and reporting operational information
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP Software etc
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date March 30,2021