Location: Ikeja, Lagos
HRLeverage Africa is an HR management, outsourcing and recruitment service provider and we’re currently looking to fill in the position of a General Manager to handle the workforce and operations of our client in the building and construction industry.
The tasks of the General Manager include developing overall strategy, managing employees, and setting policies. To be successful in this capacity, you must be a smart leader and a confident decision-maker, assisting our staff in developing and being productive while ensuring our revenues are increasing.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the growth and success of our organization.
• Oversee daily operations
• Developing key performance goals and managing the performance of staff
• Managing the budget and monitoring the financial health of the business
• Serve as the middle man between the upper management and clients
• Overseeing large projects and interpreting performance reports
• Control the employee productivity evaluation process
• Regularly prepare reports for upper management.
• Provide solutions to problems (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
Requirements and Skills
• BSc. or BA in business administration or any other relevant field
• Proven experience (at least 2 years) as a general manager or similar executive role
• Knowledge of business process and functions especially Operations and HR
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical ability
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Problem solving attitude.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5