HRLeverage Africa is a Pan-African Workforce Company. We are hiring a Full Stack Developer to monitor and maintain the responsiveness of apps for web design features, as well as to visualize and build front and back-end web architecture, including website operations.
In this position, you’ll work with a group developing personnel management software for a human resources organization dedicated to creating a network in Africa for Africans.
• Design, development and management of software
• Testing and debugging of software to ensure optimization
• Management and writing of clean code for the front end and back end of the company software
• Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization
• Testing and maintaining the responsive design of applications
• Working with relevant teams to work on the development of new features for the company software
• Development and Integration of effective APIs and RESTful services
• Keeping up with technological advances and trends to optimize software
•• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Create security and data protection settings
• Conducting research for the improvement of company software
• Assistance with executing company demos, presentations and proof of concepts
• Assist relevant teams to execute the full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Working with management to sure the company tech strategy is achieved
• Other ad-hoc services as required by the company
• Minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer.
• Based in Lagos or willing to relocate
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
• Familiarity with common stacks.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
*HOW TO APPLY*
Interested and Qualified Candidates should submit CV to email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10