At PayMonthlyCars our goal is to make the ownership of cars a comfortable and affordable process, allowing for many first time buyers the opportunity to afford cars that they would have otherwise had to wait a long time to save up for.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- HTML & CSS
- Strong command of CSS
- Bootstrap/ materialize
- Git versioning
- Understanding of key design principles.
How To Apply
See full information here; https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2011520820