LOCATION: Abuja, Asaba, Benin, Portharcourt, Ilorin, Enugu, Owerri
Our client, a financial investment company is currently in need of a FRONT DESK OFFICER who will be the“face” of the company for all visitors and will perform essential front desk administrative duties including answering phone calls, greeting clients, and overseeing the office budget.
- Greet guests warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Ensure the front desk is kept neat, clutter-free, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Receive letters, packages and send them to the appropriate destination
- Respond to inquiries professionally and courteously.
- Interact with clients, vendors, and visitors.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, etc.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Record meeting minutes and dictations
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers, etc.
- Proven experience as a Front desk officer or similar role (at least 3 years)
- Educational Qualification: Graduate (least HND/B.Sc.).
- Neat and professional appearance (always smiling)
- Organized and detailed
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of the Company’s products
- Ability to multitask calmly
- Good oral and written communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.