Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (e.g monitor logbook, access control).
- Performs administrative and office support activities
- Welcome all visitors with warm welcome and guide them properly
- Answer switchboard in accordance with standards of proper telephone etiquette.
- Arrange beverage and snacks for GCEO, his visitors or clients during meetings.
- Responds to inquiries from visitors, others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- To work on other assigned task given by the Line Manager
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, sorting and distributing such
- HND / B.Sc. in Business Admin, Mass Communication or Social Sciences related field
- 1-2 years cognate experience
- Clerical skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Analytical & critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Confidential attributes
- Computer skills
- Reasoning ability
- Relationship Management
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.