View more 2 years ago
- Follow professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents, and colleagues.
- Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills as they relate to interaction with students, parents, other teachers, administrators, and other school personnel.
- Maintains confidentiality of students and students’ records.
- Adheres to the school’s policies, procedures, and rules.
- Conducts assigned classes at the times scheduled.
- Enforces regulation concerning students’ conduct and discipline.
- Demonstrates timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities.
- Provides adequate information, plans, and materials for a substitute teacher in case of absence.
- Applicants must have NCE/B.Sc or B.Ed certificate in related courses.
- Applicant must be computer literate ( Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must have teaching experience.
How To Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.