HRLeverage Africa is an HR management, outsourcing and recruitment service provider currently seeking to fill in the position for a client; a catering and logistics service provider to airlines in Nigeria.
The ideal candidate is a food enthusiast and will be responsible for food preparation and various other duties.
Responsibilities of a Food Service Assistant
- Prepare foods using recipes, department standards, and knowledge of food handling techniques.
- Create menus based on instructions
- Ensure that the meal items are properly put on dishes or packaged by preparing and assembling servings as per the menu.
- Ensure that the food is appropriately preserved in the store
- Discard expired food and supplies
- Follow sanitary requirements to keep kitchen clean
- 2-3 years’ experience in the similar field
- A degree in food and hospitality or similar field.
- Experience working as an admin or cl
Submit application in the space provided below.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5