HRLeverage Africa is an HR management, outsourcing and recruitment service provider currently seeking to fill in the position for a client; a catering and logistics service provider to airlines in Nigeria.
This Client needs an experienced flight operations manager to play administrative and logistical support role for flight departures and arrivals
- Assist with data management for the flight operation’s reporting requirements
- Follow aircraft and trips in real time
- Arrange ground transportation, coordinating directly with vendors to schedule cars, confirm details and ensure all ground transfer requirements are fulfilled.
- Reconcile and archive trip expenses and cost documentation.
- Collect and disseminate executive travel data throughout the team to facilitate mission planning and execution
- Confer with flight crew personnel to resolve any differences regarding schedule route assignments.
- 2-5years experience in this field or similar
- Prior experience with flight scheduling
- Knowledge of corporate aviation functions and performance
- Knowledge of travel operations and managing travel vendor
- Interest in customer service
- Highly organized and has the ability to multi-task
Submit application through the provision created below
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5