The Financial Analyst will oversee the entire Financial, Investment, and Analytical Projects needed for Hash App to move from its formative phase to our launch and growth phase. Ensure the core metrics of the business are tracked and meet. Filter through the entire Investors Database to narrow down potential Institutional Investors in the space who may be interested in partnering with Hash App. Look through the competitiveness of the organization by devising strategies, products, and investment plans, and prevailing macroeconomic conditions in Emerging Markets globally. Candidate MUST be able to function effectively in a Start-Up environment which is fast-paced and structurally malleable.
- Prepare Hash App for Financial Due Diligence managing and updating Hash Data Room working with Hash Legal Team
- Scout through potential Institutional Investors/Angels in the investment space to narrow down Institutional VCs/Angels whom Hash App should pitch to for potential investments.
- Creating dynamic financial models working with the Cofounders that enhance our ability to understand the core business and financial metric of the Start-Up at any point in time.
- Preparation financial documents for presentation to potential and current investors on specific investments- bank applications, information memoranda, and prospectus
- Provide updates on Emerging Markets activities to position our Start-Up value proposition in the local and the global market.
- Liaising with Partners, Enablers, Financial Analysts, Stockbrokers, and Key Regulators with a view to expanding listing access while improving market perception.
- Conducting market research on the industry and gather market intelligence to enhance management of funds.
- Participating in the financial briefing provided by Stake Holders and Analysts internally and externally.
- Maintain up to date information on the latest economic trend in the space, latest and any updates in the financial markets and products other players are offering.
- Ensuring that all investment compliance regulations are met.
- Work independently with little or no supervision.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in any numerate course. A master’s degree in Business or Finance will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2:1 Grade or Equivalent
- Candidates who have passed CFA Level 1 would be given higher consideration
- At least two years’ experience in the field of Finance and Management. Experience in Global Investment Banking would be an added advantage.
- Should possess business planning skills including financial modeling and budgeting.
- Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass targets.
- Must demonstrate skills in communication, negotiation, and presentation.
- Must be able to function effectively in a Start-Up environment which is fast-paced and structurally malleable.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and should be conversant with Technology and the Start-Up world.
How To Apply
See full information here; https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2001257671