Our client a major player in the real estate company is currently in need of a Quantity surveyor to work on some of its project. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing cost and material estimates, and work alongside a team and also ensure that building projects remain within budget.
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Moving from the office to various sites as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a Quantity surveyor
- Strong IT Skills is a must for this role.
- This role is specifically for Female to ensure gender balance in the work place
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
Applications should be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com with the role as the subject of the mail.
Closing date; January 30,2021