An Engineering services and products’ company needs a dynamic, ambitious and goal oriented candidate to become a key decision maker and part owner of an Engineering company, currently undergoing reconstruction and revitalization.
The company has a long established history and network of contacts and affiliations with international brands to build upon and is looking for a ‘Leader’ to drive its plans. We are active in Engineering contracting for large projects both Mechanical and Electrical, maintenance for air conditioners and generators, retail and wholesale of sundry equipment parts and accessories.
Candidate is to be supported, trained and evaluated over a six months period after which shall be confirmed as General Manager.
• Responsible for all aspects of the company’s operations including Admin and Finance
Qualifications & Required Skills:
• First degree from a reputable university in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, other disciplines will be considered only if candidate has a certificate in Project Management and has worked in a contracting environment.
• Candidate must have strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Candidate must have vibrant commercial skills and experience to include: Bid/Tender preparation, Valuation and Vendor Management and Ability to coordinate sales and marketing
• Should have 12 years post-graduation experience with the last 5 years in senior management position
• Technologically savvy and familiarity with knowledge of social media
• Knowledge of and comfortable with Microsoft office
• Candidates must apply with their CVs and a two page personal statement of themselves on who they are, what they do,what their plans for the future are and why they believe they are.
• Attractive remuneration, profit share, performance bonuses, company vehicle and driver plus all necessary work tools.