The Factory/Cost Accountant will be responsible for providing all round financial support to the entire factory ensuring proper financial control, reporting and also performing insightful analysis to the management team.
- Ensure full financial control at the factory and provide full financial business partnership and value adding analysis to Factory Team
- Responsible for co-ordination of factory Budget and PFs Processes and monthly forecasting of the full year factory cost and recoveries.
- Responsible for financial control over all stock – Stores and WIP
- Responsible for product cost standards and all product cost reporting & analysis
- Provide finance business partner support for value adding analysis and process improvement within the factory
- Accounts payable functions: Overseeing approval and cross reference checks for preservation and operation of account dispensation for all payable dealings within the Factory.
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in relevant discipline and Membership of ICAN or ACCA.
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and accounting software such as Peachtree
- Analytical & Numerical Skills
- 4 years minimum work experience
- FMCG, Manufacturing experience required
- Costing and stock accounting experience required
- Preferred experience of factory accounting
- Good understanding of MFG and resource software
- Sound Knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practice
How To Apply
ONLY Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com