Facility maintenance supervisors will be responsible for inspecting buildings to identify maintenance issues, such as clogged drains, leaky ceilings and faulty electrical switches. They report them and create work assignments for the staff. They also motivate site technicians and ensure work orders are resolved. Administrative duties include updating the CMMS software, closing work orders, and completing daily and weekly to management. Supervisors also responsible to work with the storekeepers to maintain inventory, such as cleaning supplies, tools and office supplies.
Site Supervisor Job Duties:
- Organize, structure and manage all activities on ground; including both hard and soft services.
- Perform all duties & responsibilities to maintain the efficient running of Compound and tenants’ residences or offices.
- Organize and supervise all staff on the ground.
- Schedule all Planned Preventive Maintenance activities for the property.
- Be in constant communication with the tenants and the management of GreenKeyFM.
- Responsible for all non-admin communication with the client. (Approvals, quotations, etc.).
- Organize and plan for the spare parts and consumables procurement in collaboration with company’s designated buyer.
- Provide support for all tenants of the system including off hours emergency service or support.
- Manage the Petty Cash assigned to your property with caution and planning.
- Organize and supervise all vendors and the quality of the services that they provide.
- Managing, training, discipline, hiring and laying off of all employees under your supervision.
- Handle all software issues related to the property entrusted to you.
- Participate in group wide processes as appropriate.
- Creation of requests and work orders via iMaint, the software.
- Develop and maintain the high quality service offered to our clients by meeting both the client and the company’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) & ensuring that the response times are within company standards.
- Reporting directly to the Contract Manager and keep all information in strict confidence
Site Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
- IFMA or equivalent certification
- Strong working experience with Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing systems
- Contractor Management
- Strong Verbal and Written Skills
- Proficiency with computer access. Emails, inputting data
- Experience with CMMS or other facility management software is a major asset