Adexen was mandated by a leading Construction Company to recruit a Facade Project Manager for its operations. The position is based in Nigeria.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
- Reporting on the force that shifts tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
- Experience of acquisition and managing projects and project teams from start to finish along with protecting specifications will be key.
- Plan, direct, coordinate the execution of the construction phase, and achieving contract deliverables and outcomes within fundamental parameters of time, quality, and cost.
- Provide leadership and support to the project team to ensure the project meets specifications.
- Ensure that contractual deliverables are produced and issued on time and in compliance with the requirements.
- Ensure full coordination and effective implementation of Health, Safety & Environmental processes, and protocols.
- Network effectively, negotiate well, and influence people, broker relationships with stakeholders within the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- At least 10 years’ experience within a similar industry
- High caliber and professional with a relevant product background (Curtain Walling, Glazing, or Facades).
- In-depth experience in production, material procurement, fabrication, and installation of aluminum and glass curtain walls, windows, roof lights, doors, partition walls, etc.
- Knowledge of Senior Architectural Systems and Metal Technology
- Ability to read and draft tender documents, contracts, fabrication manuals; design drawings, specifications and construction drawings
- Experience in the construction industry essential
- Strong commercial understanding
- Proficient experience with the use of AutoCAD and MS Office software
- Strong managerial skills
How To Apply
See full information here; https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2023232358