Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues. Organizing meetings, handle MDs travel itinerary, flight reservations, and booking meeting rooms. Handling correspondence directed to managers.
- Female preferable
- An Executive Assistant who would report directly to the MD/CEO.
- Handle directors travel itinerary, flight reservations for MD and managers.
- Handle confidential documents.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, staff meetings, conferences, etc.
- Helping prepare for meetings physically or virtually.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Take care of correspondences.
- She would provide both administrative and executive support for business clients and the internal team.
- Supports executives and assists them by performing a variety of administrative tasks to aid their managerial responsibilities without worrying about tasks.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange meetings, appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Must be good with figures.
- Must be very intelligent and smart.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Must be good with PowerPoint presentations.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- HND/BSc in Social sciences or Arts graduates.
- Proven working experience as an executive assistant within investment bank or financial industry.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Acquaintance with office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Familiar with office organization and optimization techniques.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Must be Social Media Savvy.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should forward his CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.