- Carry out all research, feasibility assessment, and analysis as required by the chairman
- Create technical documentation – including, presentation and proposals as and when required
- Review technical documents forwarded to the chairman and recommend actions points
- Provide business support services as and when required by the chairman
- Review documents on behalf of the chairman, make updates and corrections with a clear understanding of the chairman’s perspective.
- Acts as an expediter for the chairman with other internal and external stakeholders
- Acts as an expediter for all internal and external stakeholders with the chairman
- Provides input to technical studies/research projects, technical reports, project planning, etc.
- Degree from a recognized institute
- Minimum of 1-year experience in an executive assistant or other relevant roles
- Knowledge of market research and procurement practices
- Must possess a working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Knowledge of supplies and materials utilized in office, technical, or maintenance operations.
- Solid organizational skills and Problem-solving skills
How To Apply
Send CV to email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.