Our client, an internet service provider on the island, is urgently in need of an Enterprises Sales Coordinator who will be responsible for managing the sales team and coordinating and overseeing the flow of a company’s services or products to consumers.
- Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team
- Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help sales team generate business leads
- Support senior management by completing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates
- Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company’s services and products
- Monitor and organize inventory while effectively tracking new services and products for sale
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone
- Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly
- Collaborate with senior sales staff in weekly meetings by creating and maintaining month-end sales reports
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 2 or more years’ experience in sales.
- Experience as a Sales Coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.