Our client is currently in need of an Electrical fiber optic cable Engineer,the ideal candidate will be responsible for installing and maintaining fiber optics cable and ensure they work properly.
- Implementation of FOC related to Civil works such as trenching, laying, and backfilling of HDPE duct & FOC, manhole casting, Precast and In-site.
- Application of fiber tools such as Splicing machine, OTDR, LSPM, VFL and Power meter reading.
- Must have knowledge in using GPS tracker to produce KMZ file on google, Wheel meter, Schmidt hammer, test usage and other measurement instruments.
- Develop sensor indicators and conduct timely inspections to make sure that faulty fiber optic system does not destabilize its performance.
- Take care of installation trouble shooting and other technical aspects.
- Designing and testing fiber Optics.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in electrical and Electronics Engineering from an accredited school
- Minimum of 2.1 or Upper credit
- Proven working experience of 2 years as an electrical fiber optic cable engineer in a Telecommunication industry.
- Knowledge of implementation of Fiber Optic cable, applicable software and codes related to electronic engineering.
- Must have knowledge on Excel, Word, and Power point.
- Must be ready to work remotely and in any part of the Country.
- Must be committed to work.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org