View more 2 months ago
Our client is currently in need of an Electrical fiber optic cable Engineer,the ideal candidate will be responsible for installing and maintaining fiber optics cable and ensure they work properly.
- Implementation of FOC related to Civil works such as trenching, laying, and backfilling of HDPE duct & FOC, manhole casting, Precast and In-site.
- Application of fiber tools such as Splicing machine, OTDR, LSPM, VFL and Power meter reading.
- Must have knowledge in using GPS tracker to produce KMZ file on google, Wheel meter, Schmidt hammer, test usage and other measurement instruments.
- Develop sensor indicators and conduct timely inspections to make sure that faulty fiber optic system does not destabilize its performance.
- Take care of installation trouble shooting and other technical aspects.
- Designing and testing fiber Optics.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in electrical and Electronics Engineering from an accredited school
- Minimum of 2.1 or Upper credit
- Proven working experience of 2 years as an electrical fiber optic cable engineer in a Telecommunication industry.
- Knowledge of implementation of Fiber Optic cable, applicable software and codes related to electronic engineering.
- Must have knowledge on Excel, Word, and Power point.
- Must be ready to work remotely and in any part of the Country.
- Must be committed to work.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com