- E-commerce Managers would be responsible to develop and carry out the strategic online marketing plans for the company. Develop online marketing environment and adapt strategy to keep pace with the competition in the field
- The E-commerce Manager would be involved with companies’ websites, particularly advertising and content elements
- He/She may work irregular hours and be on call to handle any issues that arise
- The role will require collaboration with content developers, fellow businesses and customers
- Generally, duties will include website design, market research, budgeting, interviewing and training new recruits, supervising the ecommerce division, and presenting project designs to CEO and Board.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume & Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.