LOCATION: Abuja, Asaba, Benin, Portharcourt, Ilorin, Enugu, Owerri
Our client, a financial investment company is currently in need of a Documentation Secretary who will be responsible for copying and filing company invoices and tax documentation, maintaining employee records and hiring documentation, as well as business reports and correspondence.
- Copy, scan and file documents.
- Review and verifies all files are presented accordingly.
- Maintaining records of transactions carried out in the organization
- Assess transactions to verify all proper documentation is present according to laws and regulations.
- Ensure timely collection of documents from field offices and make ready for Project as well as annual statutory audit.
- Present all required documents for verification by the finance manager, finance coordinator and auditors,
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
- BSc degree in accounting and Finance or related field
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role(at least 5 years)
- Good Knowledge of management and Documentation processes
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Transparent, Diligent, Well organized and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organization skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.