LOCATION: Abuja, Asaba, Benin, Portharcourt, Ilorin, Enugu, Owerri
Our client, a financial investment company is currently in need of a Direct Sales Executive who will be responsible for researching competing products, identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Conduct market research to recommend projections for new business opportunities and evaluate customer needs.
- Canvass assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Actively search for possible sales opportunities and leads through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Prepare sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Complete regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Negotiate Sales contact and handle complaints or objections.
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Educational qualification: Graduate (least OND).
- Knowledge of Company’s products.
- Proven experience as a Direct Sales Executive or relevant role (5 Years)
- Time management skills
- Ability to read customers.
- Team work, willingness to learn.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.