Our client, a major player in the heavy-duty equipment industry is currently recruiting for the position of Deputy finance manager.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Assist in overseeing operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Relevant working experience in tax accounting, familiar with Nigerian tax law and tax declaration process
- Be familiar with the foreign exchange policy of the Nigerian central bank and Nigerian banking.
- Be familiar with SAP financial software;
- Have working experience in accounting firm or financial key work experience in small and medium-sized companies.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of SAP finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.