- The Creative Writer will be responsible for evaluating analytics to adjust contents as needed, regularly update the company website and promoting the company’s brand through creative writing.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Reviews, submits for approval, and revises written material to meet personal standards and satisfy needs of client, publisher, director, or producer.
- Organizes material for project, plans arrangement or outline, and writes synopsis.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers.
- Add to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives of our brand.
- Responsibilities cover developing relevant engaging, creative and innovative content to enlighten clients and promote the organization’s work and brand.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Utilize industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and content.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of three years’ relevant experience as a Creative writer/Content developer
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Good writing skills
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, content writing, etc.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email