Our client, who is offering a tremendous opportunity to grow with one of the world’s most socially conscious and ambitious organisations, is currently looking for a Construction Supervisor to join their operations in Nigeria.
The Construction Supervisor would be responsible for construction activities at allocated sites. We are looking for someone who has excellent project management skills, and can demonstrate thought leadership as well as core diligence and attention to detail. The ideal candidate would be someone who is very methodical and can design processes that can be implemented on all projects. The desired candidate should have
- • A degree or higher diploma in Building, Construction, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or any related field
- • Minimum of 5 years of experience in site supervision on busy sites preferably in labour intensive project
- • Good knowledge of basic construction technology and practices.
- • Good planner, well organized and able to carry out simple analysis tasks.
- • Excellent writing and oral communication skills people management skills