|MARINE ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION|
|HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions through a custom-built approach for organizations. We recognize and strongly support the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strive to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of people regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, or disability status. . As part of helping Client to achieve growth that we search for a Marine engineer in an Oil and Gas sector. The marine engineer would facilitate the team’s maintenance of fixed marine structures such as oil rigs, so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.|
|§ Responsible for the design of offshore rigs, pipeline and equipment.
§ Examine the reliability and integrity of vessels and offshore installations looking at their sea worthiness, safety and maintenance
§ Responsible for the management of all planned maintenance tasks and also unscheduled repairs that may be required on plant and machinery
§ Manage the project lifecycle and keep client informed
§ Liaise with all supplies and stakeholders to ensure time delivery of the project
§ Carrying out root cause failure analysis to prevent re-occurrence of equipment failures
§ Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
§ Execute assurance programs to ensure delivery of asset integrity
§ Accurately analyzing and assessing statistical data.
|Qualification and Experience|
|· Great educational background/ B.Eng./HND in Marine Engineering OR the fields of computer science or engineering.
· Relevant field; HSE certificate is an added advantage
· Applicable experience or successful track record with 5 to 7 years’ experience.
· Proven related work experience in the oil and gas sector
· Solid demonstrable technical experience, preferably from within a marine engineering environmentt
· Excellent internal communication skills
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Strong working knowledge of marine system common to ships
· Good understanding of maintenance of operating facilities including the shutdown process, scope development
|Less than 2% equipment breakdown each month|
|SKILLS AND COMPETENCY APPLICABLE|
|· Applying Expertise and Technology
· Creating and Innovating
· Learning and Researching
· Adhering to principles
· Deciding and Initiating Action
|· VERY WELL Negotiable depending on the experience|
|LOCATION OF OPERATION|
|· LEKKI, LAGOS|
|· Application should be sent below|