- The Chief Operating Officer will have responsibilities for coordinating the activities of both companies in the areas of strategy development and implementation, development of new product & services leading from the front in business development, budgeting and providing the leadership that will to ensure effective performance management and profitability of the companies.
- The appointee will be a self-managed professional preferably an engineer of high integrity with senior level business development experience across the target industries of both companies.
- He/she will report to the Chairman as well as manage the business managers responsible for coordinating the activities of both companies.
- The appointee should be an Electrical /Electronic, Automation/Instrumentation, Power or mechanical engineer with upward of 15 years experience in Engineering Consulting/ Power environment. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Suitably qualified candidates with high level contact, strong leadership and performance management skills are invited.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV in strict confidence providing details of current remuneration to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job title as the subject.