A leading financial service provider requires the service of an Accountant for the position of Chief Finance Officer.
- Improved the quality of the Annual budgeting process by introducing quarterly rolling forecast revisions and making proactive comparison with actual month’s expense.
- Advise the Country Manager through Financial Projections on strategic decisions to grow the business.
- Quarterly deep dive presentation on Business Plans vs. Performance and Progress, to the Regional CEO
- Perform and oversee tasks relating to month end closing including review of all General Ledger accounts and balance sheet reconciliations to ensure accurate and timely Financial Reporting.
- Successfully renegotiated 40% of existing contracts and saved 25% of annual retainer-ship costs.
- Setting of SMART K.P.Is for members of the Finance, Human Resource and Admin team.
- Trained team members in the use of advanced excel formulas. (Pivot Tables, V-lookups, IF statements).
Prospective candidate must be ACA holder with at least 4-year post-qualification experience. Proficiency in Hausa and culture of Northern Nigeria will be an added advantage. Interested? Send CV below :