We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of Origin Furniture. The ideal candidate will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
The ideal candidate must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. The ideal candidate will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Proven experience as senior/top management executive or in other managerial position not less than 5 years.
- Verfiable experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing corporate vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- A university degree in any of the business disciplines or relevant fields.
- A postgraduate degree and/or professional certifications will be of great advantage
Applicants should please send cv to Fidelia.email@example.com and also Upload CV and Cover Letter below