Location: Egeda, Lagos
Our Client, a pharmaceutical company in Egbeda axis of Lagos is currently in need of a chemical Analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for Sampling and testing of raw materials, intermediate and finished products using current pharmacopoeias in-house methods.
- Recording, analyzing and interpreting data
- To support the new formulations/finished products stability program.
- Preparing Quality reports, including analytical reports (for raw materials and finished products), certificates of Analysis (COA) for finished products and stability reports.
- Creating and executing method development and method validation test protocols for finished products and generating the appropriate analytical methods
- Stability testing of products for new formulations and ongoing stability trials, using physical and instrumental techniques as appropriate.
- Writing analytical specifications using current pharmacopeias and reviewing existing analytical specifications.
- Writing /reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Calibrating analytical equipment, as and when required.
- Supporting all QC activities.
- Ensuring that procedures are carried out carefully and accurately to eliminate errors.
- Ensuring good relations and communication with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
- Reporting to QC manager.
- Observing and complying with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Observing and complying with company Health and Safety Policies.
- Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Undertaking any other duties, either for this department or other department within th business, which may be requested by the QA Manager, for which training and/or an explanation has been provided and understood.
- Managing laboratory
- Support and participate in internal and external audits.
- First degree in chemistry or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a pharmaceutical company as a chemical analyst
- Candidate must reside around Egeda/ shasha area of Lagos.
- Proficiency in the use of microsoft packages
- Excellent documentation skills.
Applications can be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com