Roaddo is a start-up company with a vibrant vision, product, and team. We looking for a skilled Business Manager with PR experience to join our team and maximize positive national exposure of roaddo services and brand. We are looking for someone dynamic who will continue to enhance the image of roaddo service and brand, as well as lead and supervise the work of our employees. You will be in charge of designing business strategies and managing all day-to-day operations to guarantee company efficiency.
- Full-time employment
- Completive Salary
- A road map to becoming a Director
- Ongoing continuous training
- Work collaboratively with our Digital and Marketing Teams to create a PR and Influencer plan for the roaddo brand and services
- Track and monitor the success of the plan sharing a weekly and monthly report detailing successes
- Monitor trade and consumer press (online and print) and identify any potential news hooks
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas to journalists by phone and email to generate positive impression and trust, roaddo services ad roadmap
- Brainstorm fresh PR ideas with and help bring those ideas into fruition
- Build positive relationships with journalists, influencers, partner advisers to gain brand stand out
- Identify and enter industry awards to raise the profile of the roaddo as brands
- Create an internal newsletter to align all teams and staff on roaddo news and information
- Collate, analyze, and evaluate roaddo coverage online and offline (Including newspapers, trade magazines,)
- Compiling monthly PR reports and sharing with the senior leadership team, as well as international brand representatives
- Work as part of the wider Communications team to share relevant content and feedback
- Promote roaddo news stories and features to the media
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
- A hunger to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a management position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
How To Apply
See full information here; https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2011364742/