HRLeverage Africa Ltd is a consulting firm with operations in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Nairobi and other parts of Africa. We are currently hiring for the role of Business Development Manager in the Logistics Industry for one of our clients. Our client is one of the world leading logistics company providing end-to-end design, implementation and operational capabilities in freight forwarding, contract logistics logistics, transportation management and distribution.
- Seek new customers whose profile match the specification defined by the sales manager
- Develop market share with existing customers to an agreed annual target
- Generate leads, set appointments and present business proposals to new and existing businesses, customers through various communication channels including face to face meeting, telephone calls, emails etc.
- Manage and maintain prospect list, respond to request for information in a timely manner and remain proactive to customers
- Timely submission of sales report
- Study the market inclusive, but not limited to competitors, carrier, manufacturers to be updated on market trends, fluctuation, change
- Effective interaction with other departments
- Salary: #100,000 – #150,000
- –B.sc Business Administration, Marketing, Transportation and logistics
- Minimum of 2-3 years core experience in logistics, freight forwarding ( airfreight, sea freight) supply chain
- Ability to know how to close deals
- Must have hands on skill in Microsoft word and Excel
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good organizational and management skills, strategic thinking and statistical analysis skills.
How To Apply
Interested Applicants should click on the link below to apply:
- Salary Range 100,000-120,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5