Our client in the beauty and cosmetics industry is currently in need of a Business Development Executive. The ideal candidate should be able to assist the organization’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by the company.
- Attend networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the application.