Our client, a pharmaceutical company is currently in need of a Brand and Communications Manager who will be responsible for designing and creating a brand strategy for a company’s target market and incorporating this strategy in the company’s communications.
The ideal person will also be responsible for Media Planning and Stakeholder Management/Govt. Relations.
- Carry out market research so as to stay current on customer trends, as well as monitoring the competition.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns.
- Create and maintain a favorable brand image.
- Analyze and report on the success of marketing campaigns.
- Maintain contact with vendors and distributors to get critical input on how product design and implementation can be improved.
- Assist in product design and rebranding.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, or relevant field.
- 5+ years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong (spoken and written) communication skills.
- Relationship management skills
- Brand awareness.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.