At PayMonthlyCars our goal is to make the ownership of cars a comfortable and affordable process, allowing for many first time buyers the opportunity to afford cars that they would have otherwise had to wait a long time saving up for.
We are looking to hire a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Good understanding of cloud services.
- Quality knowledge of AGILE practices is necessary.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Setup and administration of backups.
- Outputting data in different formats.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment.
How To Apply
See full information here; https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2011522466