Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Oversee and manage corporate sales to achieve set targets
- Identify and develop new business opportunities at B2B channels By promoting CEHA product range new and existing clients
- Follow up with sales executive to collect receivables and cash collections
- Create a proposal for target clients with relevant information and quotes
- Collate weekly reports from the sales team and submit same to management
- Deliver and present monthly MRM to management
- Identify and approach new business with proposals.
- Minimum Educational Qualification of Bachelors’ Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position/capacity.
- Must be arithmetically sound
- Must possess strong analytical and negotiating skill
- Must be from the same industry.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.