Urgent Opening exist for Assistant Finance Manager in Lagos.
- The Assistant Manager (Finance) will assist in managing the day-to-day financial systems of the company.
- Full responsibility for consolidation and analysis of Nigerian & Benin Republic accounts.
- Preparing quarterly Management Reports on Profitability & Viability of 15 Sales centers across Nigeria.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation & Analysis of P&L accounts for Profitability Review and Cost control.
- Management of the Company’s Fixed Assets Register & Depreciation Schedule.
- • At least a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline in Accounting/Finance/ Economics;
- • At least 3 years post-ICAN certification experience;
- • At least 5 years’ cognate experience;
- • Sound knowledge of accounting standards;
- • Proficiency in the use of computer applications;
- • Proficiency in the use of SAP; • Sound numeric skills;
- • Good knowledge of import finance operations;
- • Relationship management;
- • Problem solving and analytical skills;
- • Excellent communication skills;
- • Interpersonal skills; • Personal organization;
- • Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry (added advantage);
- • People management skill.