Our client in the Oil and Gas industry (Upstream) is looking to hire an Assistant Finance Manager.
• Maintain effective systems for financial control.
• Maintains effective systems for financial reporting; both internally and externally.
• Develop a strong financial status to boost our cash flow position.
• Control costs by reviewing company’s approval process.
• Maintain prompt invoicing and debt collection.
• Support in the compilation, analysis and approval of global monthly budgets for management consideration.
• Prepare financial statements (Profit and Loss Account, Balance sheet, Cash Flow statements, etc)
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline in Accounting/Finance/ Economics
• At least 4 years post-ICAN certification experience.
• Sound knowledge of accounting standards and SAP.
• Sound numeric skills.
• Good knowledge of import finance operations.
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry will be an added advantage