An indigenous exploration and production comoany urgently seeks tge services of an Application support developer to provide on-site day to day support and administration for business processes to ensure Controls, Compliance & Cost recovery and business applications such as SUN Financial Systems, EAM(Contracts & Procurement System), Office 365,Sharefile, Q&A Excel and business functions in Lagos and other remote locations as required. Also to implement reconfiguration and redesign for the business applications according to user or technical requirements.
Responsibilities and Key Objectives:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support design and implementation of applications to enhance business processes
- A’’hands-on’’ role providing on-site day to day application administration and support for specific business systems; notably SUN Financials, EAM and SharePoint
- To liaise with, and develop relationships with the business functions to ensure successful design and adoption of business processes.
- To support deployment of systems and services in an effective and efficient manner ensuring maximum availability to business users.
- To monitor and report as required on system bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
- To work closely with other IT developers and administrators to obtain an awareness of the interoperability of the Company’s applications.
- Provide input for all changes which require reporting up to the change advisory board (CAB) for the appropriate approvals.
- To develop technical documentation and user guides as required.
- To support business systems release management adopting strong user communications.
- To manage the business systems helpdesk function for the Finance systems, EAM, SharePoint, Sharefile and OneDrive
- Provide input and co-ordinate with the business users to identify training requirements and develop and hold appropriate training plans.
- Contribute to guidelines for security and user profiles.
Degree in IT or Business-related subject. Relevant certifications are an added advantage.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in web development and relational databases required.
- Experience of EAM and SUN Financial Systems implementation, configuration and administration.
- Experienced in leveraging out of box SharePoint solutions to meet business requirements.
- In depth knowledge of SUN system and Q&A reporting essential.
- Experience in Business Process management – Design and implementation.
- Experience of Procurement Systems administration.
- Experience of having been involved in Change Management for inter-application changes incorporating clear user communications.
- Strong communicator skills required to various hierarchical levels in the business.
- Must have a good understanding of business systems processes.
- Positive, energetic team player, comfortable working in a fast paced and multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstration of efficient coordination skills, being able to work on multiple projects in parallel, whilst being able to prioritise ongoing work.
- Ability to be flexible to adapt to the growing demands of the organization.
- Must be organized and focused on objectives. Attention to detail paramount and an ability to deliver in tight timescales.
- Ability to travel to other areas where the company operates.
- Oil and Gas background highly desirable.